- Bachelor in Computer Science or related fields.
- Relevant prior work experience
- Experience working within a team.
- Strong understanding of the web development cycle and programming techniques and tools.
- Focus on efficiency, user experience, and process improvement.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- English skills – B2 Level.
- Proficient knowledge and working experience with:
- Back-End language (TypeScript or Node.Js)
It would be seen as an advantage if you:
- Have experience working with Git.
- Have previously worked with Angular or React and jQuery.
- Are willing to participate in continuing education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Have experience in leading a team.
- Are ready to take lead on projects.