- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related fields (or in the process of finishing your studies).
- Understanding of the web development cycle, programming techniques, and tools.
- Willingness to participate in continuous education and training to remain current on best practices, learn new programming languages, and better assist other team members.
- Ability to work independently or with a group.
- Proficient knowledge (working experience is a plus):
- Microsoft SQL or MySQL
- .NET Core
It would be seen as an advantage if you:
- Have any relevant working experience as a Backend Developer.
- Have worked and have experience with git.
- Have worked with Linux operating system
- Are knowledgeable of Agile software development methodology.
- Have the ability to work independently or with a group.
- Have also previously worked with:
- NoSQL Databases